Tuesday, December 9, 2008

People Always Leave!!



I met someone ,was an accident I wasn't looking for it....it was a perfect storm!! She said one thing i said another ....next thing i knew i wanted to be in that conversation forever....the way i felt for her was out of this world...i was picking up the vibes....Her eyes said everything....those were the most beautiful eyes...I admired her for everything she did...Never hesitated in saying what she had on her mind ....she was completely nuts...there was this feeling in my gut....she was the one for me...!!
She was you dum dum....
You were everything i ever wanted and will be.If you ever read this which i know is not going to happen, just remember one thing ....i have no regrets about how things ended between us.
But i am glad to spend the most joyous moments of my life with you. We just got lost ....it's a big bad world full of twist and turns and I wish you to be healthy and safe forever!!
This is for all that you gave me in those few days...for every thing you did for me...for every word you spoke to me ....and for every sec i thought about you...this is for you!!
Luv you!!
Happy Birthday !!

11 comments:

  1. Egaad!!! U have a crush...
    Or had a crush...is it?
    :)
    I like that u r all deep and wat not...
    Usually men arent!!
    **Sigh**...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww...
    So darn sweet.
    Que sera sera I guess..If it was meant to be it will happen.
    Good luck.
    Cheers
    preeti shenoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Indayani

    What can i say i am a complete package...hehehe
    Actually i had a thing going on....but it ended in the most unfortunate way :-(!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww.. i read thsi post twice.. love was in air.
    lovely post.
    i wish she reads it

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Indrayani
    Thank You Again :p!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Prachi

    u bet!!! :-) ...appreciate ur thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank u sooo much geet....................thts all i cn say...........m running out of words for the first time......geet...hf u..!!!!! (hope u rmbr tht) i ws juz sooo stupid.....dum dum

    ReplyDelete
  8. the best birthday gift ever!!!

    ReplyDelete