Sunday, November 30, 2008

I can do that!!!


Have you ever Self-Motivated yourself???
Seriously, I never tend to motivate myself to anything ,never!!
Be it studies,some last minute penalty shoot or for any freaking creative idea.But yeah there is one thing i always motivate myself to, it's going for bathe on a chilled winter day....
The other day when i was standing right in front of the shower i realized a tweaky voice inside my brain saying to me " Come on yaar...u can do this!!" and the very next second I was moving my head right to left and back ,trying to figure out where the heck was this voice coming from??
Self-Motivation at times can be very effective and this is one "Brain-Feature" i never wish to loose because if by any chance i loose it i won't be bathing any more :-)!!
With that thought am trying to motivate myself back to studies for the first time, for one simple reason :: I have my exam scheduled in 3 hours!!:P!Bbye

14 comments:

  1. Why not apply cold water bath strategy to studies i wonder!
    Good luck!
    Regards
    Preeti Shenoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. hope you did well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by, hope u visit often.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A secret: I hate bathing.. :D
    hahaha... although with the gymmin twice a day, I have to do it twice a day!
    Nice witty blog !!;)

    I am gonna keep coming back!

    -indi

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man and do write more often...
    I promise u, its like a drug!!

    Waitin for ur posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Indrayani
    Thanks for commenting on such a stupid post :-)
    Will Post as soon as i come up with another silly idea!!
    BTW do you seriously gym twice a day??
    WOW!!....i still remember my gyming days,
    45 mins of workout and then i would sleep for 4 hours extra(11 + 4) :-)!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea!! I do gym twice a day.. I swear! :)
    and btw.. u are cute.
    Didnt know a round about way of sayin that!! :)
    Hee hee....
    Write...

    ReplyDelete
  8. And u dont get notifications for comments on posts because u have entered ur mail address wrong.
    anant.. @gamil.com u wrote..

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Indrayani

    Oops!!
    Tx for the Error Handling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww the pic of baby in the bucket is so cute..is tht u?? lol. i knw its nt u. pulling ur leg.. i self motivate myself in loads of things. eg to study whn i knw i cant study. its so boring. huh?? was it really ur inside the brain's tweaky voice ya phir tere ghar main bhoot hai?? :O hehe Kidding

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Nidhi
    Oye mein toh hostel mein rehta hoon....haha popat...aur yahan koi bhoot shoot nahi hai!
    BTW it's really sweet of u and indrayani to be readers of my blog ,provided u two being such veteran bloggers! Thank u for that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am still smiling.. awesome! that's totally few years back.. i hv self motivated myself to bathe regularly .so much so that i dont need to motivate myself anymore.. :)

    ReplyDelete