D last 2 times i decided to blog.....I got stuck on post 1.
I guess ample of blah blah about me was d reason !!
So this time i hav decided 2 do it the other way.
Everytime i decide to blog is when i feel down and low....weird but true, donno y ?
Today was a long day....althou der wer many ppl surrounding me....I still felt dat i was missin smthin, smthin i had once.
Smtimes u receive a surprise call, a call dat u least expect. I love gettin such calls unless and untill dey r from my college staff,yelling at me for not attending lectures or from my parents....once again for the same reason!!
Everytime i get ready for my college i always wonder y i chose Engg ovr other streams....y?
M into final yr nw....althou wasn't really tough for me considering the fact dat i nevr studied for ny of my subject for more than 5-6 hrs before exam....i smtimes feel dat i m wasting time doing smthing i nevr wanted 2 do......bt its k.....shit happens!!
M sure one day i wil b doing smthin dat i wil thoroughly njoi til den i m living my life as it comes...chao!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey u sounds interesting
ReplyDeletehere is my blog
http://lifeshouldblikethisonly.blogspot.com/
mate thanks for yur comments on my blog....am kinda sailing in d same boat living life for the momemt....dunno wats in stoire for moi next....
ReplyDeletebut my best wishes s chillax....ciao
Tx !! :-)
ReplyDelete