The past is never dead,it is not even past.~William Faulkner
U were the best thing that had ever happened to me. Nothing has changed for me after all these days.I am still hanging in hoping for some miracle.A hundred days have made me older.But my memories are fresh as new. Your face, your smile, the way U looked at me,your naughty voice everything about you was out of this world. Its been a while since the last time that I saw your pretty face.
I am no longer the person that i was 6 months ago.A thousand lies have made me colder.I see you everywhere i go. I feel you in every breath i take. But i know one day this will all be over and I don't think I can look at this the same. I hope that day never comes.
I feel like holding U, letting U know that i care but all the miles that separate us kills me inside. I know U are always close to me. I close my eyes I see U. The feeling of you being far way , Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face.
As time progresses the miles just keep rollin'. I meet people , I find them fake as the people leave their way to say hello.Life without U is something I never thought of after I met U.U showed me the real me.I've heard this life is overrated and yes it will always be the same for me now.
Those moments with you were something i will cherish for the rest of my life.Now that you aren't around anymore i feel sad,lonely but I hope that it gets better as we go.
I don't feel like waking up because everything I know and anywhere I go it reminds me of the time when i was high on life, it reminds me of U. I know
it gets hard but it won't take away my love. These places won't stay forever and when the last one falls and when it's all said and done.I just want to think of you all my life,it gets hard but it wont take away my love.
I am lonely, I'm here without U baby,I think of your innocent smile day and night.
These miles have petrified me but you're still on my lonely mind.
One day i feel we will be back together. I will wait for that day. I think about U baby.U belong only to me,I will always keep U safe and give U all the happiness in this world.One day U will be mine and till then I will dream about U all the time.
People always leave,but Memories stay back I'm here without U baby but your voice is still on my mind. I miss your presence , I miss your touch but you're still with me in my dreams.
Dum Dum U are a part of me and will always be.What I take from this night is only memories, memories of U ,Our Love because tonight girl its only U and Me.

Hmmmm.... past never dies?
ReplyDeleteSince when are YOU this sentimental?
This is DEEP stuff....
One of those days huh??
I hope u come out of it soon!
This is touching! :(
Now this is ultra-romantic as you once commented on a story on my blog...
ReplyDeleteDude! You can write some romantic poetry too...
Wish u all the best for the coming year.
hmmm
ReplyDeleteSomeone plz Ask 3 Doors Down to read this post. they will be flattered by the awesome tribute their song has received. hehe
man, deep stuff.
I have never really seen a guy in my life holding on, waiting for a gal. or her memories. really. never.
But this post forces me to alter my beliefs. lucky dum dum. cute name btw.
@ indrayani
ReplyDeleteGlad u r back...Ya very unlike me...but as u said just one of those days!! :)
@ harshita
ReplyDeleteBelieve me i luvd ur story more than anything and poetry ...naa nt my thing....thou i can manipulate things here and there :P
Happy new yr :)
Hey Prianaca thank u so much for such a nice comment :)
ReplyDeleteWaise i dnt think 3 doors down wil find this as a tribute :P
BTW i really like ur name yaa ..i have a frnd named PRIYANKA but i think PRIANCA is cool...i hope u r nt manipulating ur name haan??...hehe :P
Creative marvel. Nice post..i guess u n i in d same boat buddy, both cuz o d post....and cuz o engineering!
ReplyDelete@ Silent Soul
ReplyDeleteYa man same boat....U know wat ...no other thing can beat the Engg disaster!!:(
wow.. that was beautiful..
ReplyDelete:)
WOW!!!
ReplyDeletewow!!!Wonderful! If I would have tried to write, i would have had wanted to express exactly those feelings!
ReplyDeleteProfound!!!
To all my dear readers,
ReplyDeletetx a lot!!...cya arnd! :)
wow!!! great job!!its great to c u linger on to her memories still....
ReplyDeletethankU :)!!
ReplyDeletetoday....m standing where u were 5 yrs ago...n its not a vry good place to b!!!
ReplyDelete:(