
Ok first things first, this post is going to be real Erratic one and quite boring i guess given my past record ahem ahem!! Damn writing something hilarious every other time is so bloody tough anyways if any one of you would like to skip my Guru Gyaan session skip it already!!
Coming to the point I always wonder when people read my blog or for that matter see my pics on any social networking site what must they be thinking. Leave alone the follow-up comments which I think may not be very relevant to what that particular person is actually thinking. No offense but I myself comment very vague sometimes and don't even realize unless I read it again once or twice.Then there is other stupid thing with me,when I am alone lying on the bed staring foolishly at the ceiling I automatically start thinking of people close to me and what they must be doing at that particular moment.It is not that I am the new Promoter of Twitter or something(For all those who are unaware of this "next big thing" high time U google it!!) but seriously when U are in no contact with a person what so ever and are so bloody desperate to know about their well-being U start doing such stupid things!
Another thing i have learned lately is its never too late to patch things up coz no matter what there is always a brighter side.Of course things would be different now and not as good as they used to be but atleast U won't regret the fact ki "I wished I had done dis..." U know!
Enough of my shitty gyaan i guess.I always wanted to write something like this.My mom used to tell me that when i was young a Jotishi once read my hand and told my mom that i would become a BABA of some sort and trust me i can see that coming :P!!
And if this turns into reality remember U guys were the first one to know....A Gyaan-baba with Engineering Degree!! Cool!

not bad!! :D
ReplyDeletebilkul mast gyaan tha..
Gyaani Baba ki jai ho!! :D
i am still wondering about joining twitter..lol..but I do stare at the ceiling foolishly and think endlessly but 99% of the times i won't have a clue what I am thinking.. :)
ReplyDeleteyou have a great thought process..
ReplyDeleteand you onthe bed thinking about your friends... so you get up late hunh? brainy get up late :P you have company there bro..
and regarding irrelevant comments.. there are many souls around in the blogville doing such stuff. they never read the posts , but still end up commenting on the posts..
www.chronicwriter.com
haha... I agree... even I got tired of all the fun in my posts...hehe... seems this is the contemplation and reflection month...
ReplyDeleteYes. It is gud to patch up if u dont wanna regret things... I have been really late in doing tht in life and I regret it :)
All the best with the BABA theory... I think hum sab mein hi ek baba baitha hain... bas we never pay heed to his advice :)
Have fun oye ! aur bahut hua erratic...chal uth aur bindaas ho jaa ab...
Kajal, i guess i am nt d only syco @ blogville hehe....aur haan twitter is just a waste of time ...all thou' i tweet quite often :P
ReplyDeleteChronicwriter, Ya man i wake up quite late....interesting insight never thought it this way....thank U for the enlightenment!! :)
ReplyDeleteHarshita, U knw wat great minds think alike...ya u r write enuff of erratic stuff its time to get back on track!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhoa!U bet!
ReplyDeleteNow that's quite a co-incidence!
I mentioning about Engg Baba, and you actually thinking about being one!
Nice! :P
Thanks for answering my prayer though!
(You'd known what I mean if you've read my post! :P)
tataa! :)
Dark_Gal,weird things happen....contact me if ny other engg problem ...hehe....ENGG BABA blesses u :P
ReplyDeleteGeet! I am speechless....
ReplyDeletewordless...
I will talk to you about this one! :)
Indi, i knw u didn't like it...wil do better next time!! :):P
ReplyDeletePrachi, lemme cmplt my engg first ....den i wil b der in delhi before u knw....u can start with the preparatory work in d mean time!! :p
ReplyDeletewil do better next time!!
ReplyDeletevisit my blog and read 1 or 2 post and comment have fun
Jay,didn't really relate to ur comment....wil visit ur blog soon!
ReplyDeletetu paagal hai...sachi
ReplyDeletewaise
kaafi acha gyaan tha ;)
nd m not repeating it again, ok, i am, teri picsachi aati hain.....kuch nahi sochte hum unhe dekhkar ;)
Prianca, hehehe....thank u thank u....now dis is what i call a frank comment u c!! :) :)
ReplyDeleteanant paaji... visitin ya blog for da first tym... i liked dis post..i feel evryone gets erratic thots once in a while..in those periods wen its jus u alone...n yr thots:) i cud relate to sum things here.[thinkin wat my frns r doin at that tym:p]
ReplyDeletebtw twannu kede baba ne keha siga?? ;P
Hey divsi,tx for visiting....nd welcm to d club of crazy thoughts....cya arnd!
ReplyDeleten yeah! u a jassi sidhu fan?? me toooo!!!:))))
ReplyDeletewich is jassi song is yr fav??
@divsi: 'Darshan' is my fav...urs?
ReplyDeletei love "raahe raahe":)
ReplyDeleteThats my 2nd fav :P...!
ReplyDeleteGood thoughts thanks for sharing.Be happy everytime.
ReplyDeleteHow to make a website
helloo ....long time ..how r u doing ...
ReplyDeleteon the babaji bit ...more the merrier in this country ...u 'll find ample audience ..
its strange that i cannot follow ur blog ...