Friday, June 19, 2009

Questions with no Answers!



Almost every blogger does it and here I am doing the same.
Lot of stuff has been happening to me lately and all I can do is just wonder Y??
Questions Questions and Questions is all I think of.In quest for some Answers...who will answer it for me ...I don't know!!

Y is my Life so complicated ??
Is it me or are people usually this bad??
Y can't I find a book titled "100 thinks to do when U have nothing to do"?
Y do I feel that I am Blog choked when I am not?
How can I get over my insecurity,how can I get over U?
Y am I not concerned about my career?
Is bringing a change so difficult?
Is this just another phase of Quarter Life Crisis or is something seriously wrong with me?
Y do I keep blaming myself ?
What if...?
Is Love just a Lie?
Doing this is just not ME but Y am I still doing this?



I know Life comes in full Circles but all I wish is a little Undo button in my Life...


Hey blog buddies,M so sorry for not visiting ur blogs...will catch up with U all asap! :) :)

4 comments:

  1. take it easy bro....chill pilll lee ka nahi abhi tak....

    its just a phase n we all go thru it......trust me this evening on my way back i was thinking of similar questions ya.......chillax.....soon u will find the answers to yur questions....ya its been real long to have seen u on my blog....gayab mat ho jao ab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhuh! Hope things are better in your life.
    Be a true punjabi and fight back all negatives in ur head n in ur life and keep walking.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oye kajal here.. remember me??? long time... kya haal chal oye? koi khabar taan de.. and hey I am back to blogging.. see you around.. god bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just keep in mind good things it will remove bad things and u will be happy.

    How to make a website

    ReplyDelete